I always love doing the awards, because it’s a way of showing my gratitude to my fellow blogger who nominated me. Also through the reading of the award post of other bloggers I get to know and learn more about them in even personal way then their other blog post.
It was last week I received the nomination for ‘Bloggers Recognition Award’. And it was None other than James who thoughtfully considered me. Thank-you so very much James, it’s been wonderful interacting with you. You are like a mentor and guide to me. Guys please get to know more about his awesome blog on https://myplace3187.wordpress.com/
1. Write a post to show your award
2. Thank the blogger who Nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice for new bloggers.
5. Select other bloggers you want to give this award to.
6. Comment on each blog and let them know you have Nominated them & provide the link to the post you created.
Brief history on how my blog started-
Well, I started my blog on 2nd March 2018 it’s not been very long. I actually love to write since my childhood, any random thoughts that strikes I love to pen them down. Sometimes even in class the teacher would be teaching and I would be lost in my world searching for words busy scribbling. Eventually with time passing on I really felt the need to join a writing community with the main aim to learn more from people in the meantime keeping my hobby alive.
I googled “how to join a writing community” and right away my search engine landed me on “WordPress”. I did a little research on it and soon became a part of it. Till then it’s has been a Wonderful experience and adventure. And more then just writing on random thoughs I also wish to bring into light some of the prevailing social issues ( crime against women, child labour, bonded labour, children deprived of education and many more things) in my place and India as a whole. I am yet to do that and I am still working on it, hopefully I’ll be able to do so very soon.
Two pieces of advice for new bloggers-
1. Keep your writings alive, you are amazing and you are yet to discover how Wonderful you can be.
2. Read voraciously the post of other bloggers and try to interact with them. They are amazing and you will get all help you need from them.
My Nominees are-
~Pace of mind
I have been doing the awards lately because I dint like to keep them pending and my other post are yet to be worked on hopefully will come up with something soon. Till then thank-you so much everyone for your love and support so far, it’s only through them I Identify myself with.
Much love, Mercy Swu 💕